Your privacy is important to us.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personally identifiable information relating to you or your company (including name, address, phone number and e-mail address) (“Personal Information”) in the following situations:
- Information you provide: when you enter into agreements with us or enquire in relation to the services which we offer and/or purchase our services or otherwise contact us to obtain information relating to us or our services.
- Information from other sources: : we receive information from third parties in the course of providing services to you from time to time (including in the processing of payments.)
THE DATA AND INFORMATION YOU UPLOAD TO ACCLOUD
Users of Accloud can upload, input and transmit data to databases («Data») for storage and usage in relation to our Accloud. All Data uploaded to Accloud is stored securely and remains your exclusive property.
Unless you give Accloud explicit permission, we will never inspect your stored data. We will never disclose your data to any third party unless we are required to do so by court or administrative order (see below).
HOW WE NORMALLY USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will only use your Personal Information for the purpose(s) for which you provide it to us including for example to:
- respond to your enquiries and provide you with updates relating to our Accloud or other services we provide;
- process requests for services and supply those services to you;
- process payments;
- communicate with you about Accloud and our services (including) promotional offers;
- update our records and maintain any account information you may have with us;
- prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website or Accloud;
We only share your Personal Information with our associate offices and appointed agents and sub-contractors from time to time where appropriate and with other entities only as described below.
- Associates, Agents and Subcontractors: from time to time we request other companies to perform functions on our behalf including processing documentation, sending customer communications, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Updates and Promotional offers: if you have consented in advance we send you updates and information on our promotional offers. If you no longer want to receive such offers, please notify us at email@example.com
- Fraud / Credit Risk: where necessary to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk we may exchange your Personal Information with other companies and organisations.
- With your consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share your information.
Data is never shared with associate offices, appointed agents, sub-contractors or other entities and third parties for any reason whatsoever. All data remains on database servers controlled by Accloud.
If you are resident in the European Union please note that the Personal Information and Data you provide to Accloud are stored in Switzerland. The data protection laws of Switzerland differ from those of the European Union and you expressly agree to such a transfer for the purpose of us providing you with the information and services you request.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
When you visit our Website we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- To enable the personalisation features on our Website and Accloud (which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which you have input online).
- To enable us to keep you logged in and authorised to use our services for a period of time.
Two types of cookies may be used on this website, session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
We share your Personal Information and Data with law enforcement agencies when obliged to do so by court or administrative order with appropriate jurisdiction.
HOW TO CONTACT US
CONTROLLER OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information which you provide to us or we gather from the Website or in the course of providing Accloud services to you is controlled by Accloud AG, Accloud Limited or LLC Accloud. We host your data in Accloud in facilities around the world and recommend that you choose a location that meets legal tax requirements of your country.
“Accloud” is a trading name and registered trade mark of Accloud Limited.